20/F Lepanto Building8747 Paseo de RoxasMakati City
815-9447 to 50 ; 810-6617
812-0451; 810-5583

Edit Profile
Manila Mining Corporation (MA) was incorporated on June 3, 1949 to engage in the mining and exploration of metals. MA started its mining operations in Placer, Surigao del Norte in 1981. Until 2001, MA was producing gold bullion through a carbon in-pulp plant and copper concentrates containing gold, silver and copper from MA's copper flotation plant. In July 2001, MA suspended its mining and milling operations pending receipt of the permit from the Department of Environment and Natural Resources to further elevate and operate MA's tailings pond number seven. On January 29, 2007, MA obtained the release of its Renewed Exploration Permit covering 2,462.9 hectares in Surigao del Norte. MA has two existing Mining Lease Contracts with the government located in Surigao del Norte and three Mineral Production Sharing Agreements covering Surigao del Norte and Agusan del Norte. MA is an affiliate of Lepanto Consolidated Mining Company. MA has a wholly-owned subsidiary, the Kalayaan Copper-Gold Resources, Inc. The company has no products or services as it is not in operation. It completed an exploration programme in 2008. Source: SEC Form 17-A (2008)